Colin's Comment

Tuesday, June 20, 2006


Hi... this is my second blog... what to say? I hope to use this blog to give people news about me and my projects, like the Hell Passport I just did for a project of Jo Cooks which will having a BBQ launch party at "LUCKY'S COMIC ART GALLERY at 3972 main street, Vancouver B.C. running from July 2nd til August 5 th. The Opening BBQ (the one you been wait for all year) is July 2nd 3:00 til BUCKY FLEUR TWINS leave". I also received "The Totimorphous" in the mail, that's a story I illustrated for my old friend GX Jupitter-Larsen www.jupitter-larsen.com (the story will also appear in the upcoming Drippytown comic 2005). I painted a pirate babe for the upcoming Pirate show (July 21st-23rd at the Marine Club, 573 Homer Str, Featuring the music of the Highballs) and I'm busy at work on an autobiographical graphic novel which is about the period of my life bewteen my sisters car accident and her passing away. No idea how long this is going to be, I've written and pencilled over 50 pages already. Plus I'm painting a 15mm Seven Years War Russian army!



Sometimes I may be moved to foist my opinions on world events and such upon the world, I hope nobody will be too offended!
Oh yes, I'm a regular co-host on Inkstuds, a show on UBC CITR 101.9 FM Thursdays at 2PM Pacific time, about comics where I help interview folks like Rick Geary, Spain, Mark Kalesniko, Evan Dorkin, Bob Fingerman and others. We have podcasts, http://crowncommission.com/?cat=6

4 Comments:

At 9:32 a.m., Blogger Donna Barr said...

Go Colin Go! I'm going to tell my art list and my PolList to keep an eye on THIS site. And put in a link at Submission Engine

 
At 8:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second person to comment! I am so cool!
-Robin Bougie

 
At 9:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging life, Colin. I don't have time to blog since I am such a busy publisher - publishing things like your fabulous HELL PASSPORT.
Have fun with this thing.

your fan,
Florentine Perro

 
At 5:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home