Colin's Comment

Sunday, October 01, 2006


Hey, I'm on the Fantagraphics blog as part of a report on Joe Sacco in Vancouver! http://www.fantagraphics.com/blog/

That's a picture from the blog of me at Word Under The Street. Notice many comics on the table. Verlag is the table next door with Joe Cook and Owen Plummer.

I do look odd... I think I'm on my way to becoming an outsider artist, one of those excentric loons that become famous after they're discovered by some antropologist/art critic ... might be a good career move...

3 Comments:

At 10:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good man!

 
At 11:47 p.m., Blogger Colin's Comments said...

Awww, pshaw!

 
At 12:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dag nag, man. You look as if you could use a doughnut.
--MC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home