Colin's Comment

Tuesday, October 03, 2006



Hi, this is me again at the Word Under The Street last week, this picture was taken by Marcus Rogers, a local filmmaker who's excellent documentry on contemperary pop art is going to be on Bravo. He's taken an interest in Underground comics... we'll see what transpires...

Notice the sketches on card board backing board taped to the wall behind me, I do these during the event because I find people it easier to approach my table when I'm drawing rather than starring out at them balefully waiting for them to hand over their cash. I post signs to warn away the children, not that I don't like children, not much, it's just I don't want to be dealing with any outraged parents. Later I put 8 of the sketches together into a mini-comic, the circle of life from comic to convention to comic again. it's like the salmon swimming upriver to spawn. Kinda...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home